Have your Say

EDMH encourages community feedback and values community participation in our services.

We would like to know:

  • Your feedback regarding our services including positives, complaints or opportunities for improvement.
  • Your ideas on what information is useful for you and your family?

How to provide this feedback?

Call or write to

Debbie Taylor- Quality Manager
Ph 03 5585 9800 Email: debrat@edmh.org.au

Pick up a form at the front office of hospital and post it back or place it in one of the suggestion boxes located at front office, Elsie Bennett Community Centre and Medical Clinic.

Improvement Form

Contact Us

Comments & Complaints

If you would like to make a suggestion, or comment on our care and services, there are a number of ways for you to do so.

Comments and Complaints forms are available within the Hospital, Kowree Nursing Home, Lakes Hostel and Elsie Bennett Community Centre. Please use these forms if you would like to comment on our care or services or a suggestion on how we can improve.

Comments and Complaints Brochure

Feedback of any nature is greatly valued and helps us to improve our services.
Comments and Complaints forms are more commonly used to either:

  • Provide a comment/suggestion
  • Provide a compliment
  • Provide a concern/complaint

A complaint is any expression of a more serious nature or dissatisfaction regarding the care and services of Edenhope & District Memorial Hospital. Your complaint will be treated respectfully and confidentially.

If you wish to make a complaint, please speak to the Nurse Manager, they will be happy to work with you to try and resolve your complaint immediately if possible.

If your complaint cannot be immediately resolved or you are still dissatisfied, you may be asked to complete a Comments and Complaints form and this will be forward to the executive management to follow up and they will contact you to discuss your concerns.

Edenhope & District Memorial Hospital will always endeavour to resolve your complaint. If a resolution is not achieved to your satisfaction, then you may refer your complaint to a higher authority for mediation.

Aged Care Complaints Resolution Complaints Unit Department of Health & Ageing
GPO Box 9848, MELBOURNE, VIC, 3001
Phone: 1800 550 552


Office of the Health Services Commissioner
call: 1300 582 113
email: hsc@health.vic.gov.au  
visit: www.health.vic.gov.au/hsc/
Send a letter: Level 26, 570 Bourke Street Melbourne VIC 3000

Or, for Privacy Issues

Privacy Commissioner
GPO Box 5057